CROS TO TAKE PART IN PR DAYS 2021
On February 4 and 5, the Russian Public Relations Association (RASO) will be holding the traditional PR Days 2021 forum.
This year, experts will discuss online industry trends and issues, the "tiktokers' riot", the openness of the state, the environmental agenda and other hot topics of the industry.
On the first day of the forum, experts from the RASO Public Affairs Committee will have a session on the role of associations in synchronizing business interests and their public representation. They will present the first study of Russia's industry and business associations "The Landscape of Influence", and discuss the need for a systematic approach in working with industries in managing issues related to the Public Affairs sphere.
Participants of the session will include:
- Dmitry Kantor, Head of the RASO Public Affairs Committee, CROS CEO
- Alexander Shpunt, CROS Director of Strategic Studies, Higher School of Economics Professor
- Peter Kirian, member of the RASO Public Affairs Committee, CROS Account Director
- Kirill Rodin, member of the RASO Public Affairs Committee, VCIOM Director for Public Affairs
- Sergey Plugotarenko, Director of the Russian Association of Electronic Communications - RAEC
- The session will be moderated by Ksenia Trifonova, RASO Vice President, member of the RASO Public Affairs Committee, CROS Vice President.
You can learn more about the program and how to join the forum here.