FIVE SILVER MERCURY AWARDS FOR CROS PROJECTS
Two projects by CROS teams became Silver Mercury 2021 Awards winners.
The joint project by CROS and Dove #ShowUs (#ПокажитеНас) became runner-up in three nominations:
BEST PR CAMPAIGN,
BEST EXECUTED PR CAMPAIGN,
BEST ONLINE MEDIA AND DIGITAL PR,
and won the bronze prize in the BEST USE OF MEDIA nomination.
The #ShowUs (#ПокажитеНас) project is changing the way the media and advertisers look at women:
- It is a 100% female project run by women from 39 countries on both sides of the camera;
- The true diversity of beauty can rarely be seen in the media and advertising;
- Realistic, not staged images;
- No digital retouching, showing the world real beauty. Dove portrays women as they are in real life;
- The participants themselves determine how others will see them.
The project by CrosDigital "Short Stories of the Great Victory" won the bronze prize in the BEST DIGITAL CAMPAIGN FOR NON-PROFIT nomination. The campaign was implemented in the year of the 75th anniversary of the end of the Great Patriotic War (WWII). The CrosDigital team helped the Victory Museum to make "The Faces of Victory", a repository of personal stories of the war generation, one of the most visible among numerous similar projects. In two months of the communication campaign, the repository received 100,000 new stories. A video of the campaign is available here (in Russian).